A diamond isn’t generally something you buy on a whim. So we made a list of 10 reasons that definitely warrant the purchase of a precious gem! Sometimes the reasons for buying diamonds are simple, other times they’re far more convoluted.
10 arguments for buying diamonds
- Looking absolutely dazzling is definitely reason enough to spend a little more.
- Loose diamonds are a safe investment; given you have trustworthy diamond certificates.
- A more complex piece of diamond jewellery is a true symbol of status.
Proof of love
- A diamond ring is proof he’s in earnest for the future of your relationship!
- Make your engagement even more precious with an engagement ring that’s tailored to her tastes.
- A gemstone that last a lifetime is a worthy symbol of love.
- The ideal wedding ring will make sure you’ll never forget the happiest day of your life!
- Let your little girl, girlfriend, friend or mother shine as much on the outside as you know she does on the inside by giving a pair of diamond earrings or a diamond pendant as a gift.
Diamond trophies and Antwerp
- Loose diamonds are embeddable in other objects to make them more appealing. Prime examples are diamond trophies and wrist watches.
- Visit Antwerp! Buying a diamond is the perfect excuse to visit the diamond capital of the world. Even without the diamond, it’s a great holiday destination. But when buying a diamond ring you might get your hotel room for free!
Which reason do you think is the most worthy for the purchase of a diamond? Let us know on Facebook!